1. The promoter is: RusticOwl.co.uk whose registered office is at Bride cottage, finwood road, CV35 7DH
2. Employees of Rustic Owl, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter: You can register 2 entries to win 1 heart. Like the post for 1 entry and you can leave a comment saying ‘I want one’ for a bonus entry giving you 2 chances to win!
5. Closing time/date for entry will be at 18:00(GMT) on the 9th February 2016. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entrants must be 18 years and over. We have 10 x valentines hearts to giveaway.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen randomly from the combined post likes and comments.
12. The winner will be notified within 24hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Rustic Owl will dispatch the item via post once a delivery address has been provided by the winner(s).
14. Rustic Owl’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Bridge Cottage, Finwood road, CV35 7DH
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Rustic Owl is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Rustic Owl and not to any other party.